NOK on an ongoing basis uses tin-containing raw materials in its work::
- ore tin concentrates (tin content - not less than 30%);
- tin waste (scrap and lump waste, tin scrap, metallized scrap with a tin content - from 10%);
- secondary tin (including drainage of glass factories bathtubs, etc.);
- slag and sludge of electrolytic tinning of steel;
- other tin-containing materials (with a tin content of more than 10%).
Procurement of components:
- Antimony Su-0;
- Lead C-2;
- Indium Ying 00.
Purchase of technological materials:
- Fuel oil, diesel fuel;
- Coke nut, coke breeze, semi-coke;
- Sulfur pyrite;
- Refractory products: brick PKhSUT, SHA / ShB, PPE powders;
- Graphite electrodes D = 300, 400 mm.
Send your commercial offers to e-mail: email@example.com